Welcome to Saint Augustine Webster Voluntary Academy
The Station Opening
The official opening of the new Science Block, The Station, took place today. Nic Dakin, MP for Scunthorpe, cut the ribbon and Father Eddy blessed the new building.
(Click the photo to see more)
We will work as one at Saint Augustine Webster School to provide a calm, safe and happy environment where everyone is valued equally. We will do the best that we can to make it a place where aspirational and independent thought is encouraged, and mistakes can be made without fear of failure. As children develop skills for life we will give them the opportunity to realise their potential through inspirational and challenging teaching and learning. We will create and maintain a visually exciting environment where displays of children’s work celebrate their achievements and stimulate discussion and learning.
We consider ourselves a big happy family that is welcoming, caring and successful. Our school is a place where we show mutual respect, understanding and tolerance of all people in the world, and where we take responsibility for our actions. It is a place where self belief and confidence are nurtured but, most of all, it is a place where we live out our faith values and are Happy in His Loving Care.
- Please check for details of The Station's opening in the Station section.
- We will not be celebrating World Book Day next week, but will have a day later in the term.
- More PE photos are now online- take a look in the School Sports Section
- Year 4 have been doing some extremely exciting things in science club - go to 4W's class page to see the photos.
- New newsletter now available in the news section.
- New Ancient Egyptian games and activities in the Children's Learning Links Section.
Latest Newsround stories