Have a great Easter- back to school on Tuesday 22nd April
Welcome to Saint Augustine Webster Voluntary Academy
We will work as one at Saint Augustine Webster School to provide a calm, safe and happy environment where everyone is valued equally. We will do the best that we can to make it a place where aspirational and independent thought is encouraged, and mistakes can be made without fear of failure. As children develop skills for life we will give them the opportunity to realise their potential through inspirational and challenging teaching and learning. We will create and maintain a visually exciting environment where displays of children’s work celebrate their achievements and stimulate discussion and learning.
We consider ourselves a big happy family that is welcoming, caring and successful. Our school is a place where we show mutual respect, understanding and tolerance of all people in the world, and where we take responsibility for our actions. It is a place where self belief and confidence are nurtured but, most of all, it is a place where we live out our faith values and are Happy in His Loving Care.
- Take a look at the activities available over the Easter holidays with Family Focus
- Read the science special edition of The Webster Times.
- Year 5 Mother's Day videos are available to watch on their class pages- 5D and 5HM
- Newly added PE and Sport Premium Report 2013-2014 - take a look.
- Fun Friday photos now available
- More EYFS photos to see
- Book your parents' evening appointment now in the parents' evening section
- Check out our Fun Friday activities
- Year 5 had a great time at our Egyptian Day - click here to see our photos.
- Please check for details of The Station's opening in the Station section.
- More PE photos are now online- take a look in the School Sports Section
Latest Newsround stories